Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

New Beginnings

Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to my very first post in 2017! It's been really a while since my last post here. Well, to tell you the truth, I've been wondering for quite some time now if I should really keep writing my blog. A couple of weeks ago I decided to stop all this and just stick to my Instagram page, but still made up my mind to come back here from time to time and show you what I've been up to. Today I would like to share with you one of my New Year resolutions - baby albums. Yep, I've decided to fully dedicate myself to album making ... at least for this month. We have 8! babies coming this year among our family and friends, so it's high time to start making presents for them:

Here is a close up:

Hope you've enjoyed today's creation! Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter this album into the following challenges:
CRAFT-alnica: #177 Nov Zacetek
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog: Anything But A Card
Crafty Creations Challenges: #333 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes Challenge
Crafty Cardmakers: #180 New Beginnings
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog: #120 Patterned Paper
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #234 Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: January 2017

12 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love your design. Just fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing your album at CRAFT-alnica, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  2. zelo lepo in cart ter seveda krasnih barv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo, zelo lepo. Krasen album je nastal.
    Hvala, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici. Srečno!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable album! So very sweet!! Love this!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. iiijoj kako luštno tresočko si izdelala :-)) Pri tebi so mi vedno všeč bistre, močne barve, ki tokrat v kombinaciji z eko krasno izstopajo.
    Vesela sem, ker ustvarjaš z nami v izzivu CRAFT-alnice … Srečno!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Čudovit album, pa še trsočka je.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tako kakor je napisala že Andreja tudi mene pri tebi vedno fascinirajo močne barve. Krasno jih kombiniraš na voščilnicah, tale albumček-tresočka je še posebaj čudovito izdelan.
    Hvala, da si se nam pridružila v Craft-alnici.Lp Lili

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an amazing creation! I love Shaker Cards! Very cute and lovely Baby Card! Please visit my new challenge Blog Do-Al(l) Kreativies and show your fab card on it! I would be very glad about it!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kako lepo si tole naredila, lepo zastavila in izpeljala, prepoznavno intenzivne in lepe barve v ključnih dodatkih, všečno zelo..., hvala, ker deliš z nami v CRATF-alnici, lp, T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, so cute too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This album is beautiful. I absolutely love it! Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete